Harris Teeter associates receive Progressive Grocer’s Top Women in Grocery award
Seven female leaders recognized for exceptional performance in the retail food industry
Matthews, N.C. – Seven Harris Teeter associates were recognized by Progressive Grocer with a Top Women in Grocery award for their exceptional performance and achievements among female leaders in the retail food industry.
Each year, Progressive Grocer invites food and grocery retailers across the country to nominate women within their organization to receive this prestigious award for showcasing overall excellence and continued achievement in the retail food industry.
Seven Harris Teeter award winners were recognized across three categories:
- Karin Humanik, Director of General Merchandise and Health & Beauty Care
- Rory Snavely, Director of Procurement
- Danna Robinson, Communication Manager
- Lauren Furr, Senior Manager of Corporate Recruiting & Customer Relations
- Donna Maxwell, Store Manager in California, Md.
- Jacque Gilliard, Store Director in Charleston, S.C.
- Kim Shelley, Store Director in Olney, Md.
“Harris Teeter is proud to have these seven incredibly talented female leaders on our team,” said John Caveny, vice president of human resources for Harris Teeter. “Each winner brings a unique perspective and level of expertise to our company which contributes to the overall success of the Harris Teeter brand.”