Learn about our weekly special email and how you can save money on the items you normally buy. Create your own shopping list and automatically enter our special promotions and sweepstakes.
- Log into MSN/Hotmail Account
- Go to Options
- Click on 'Safe and Blocked Senders'
- Click on 'Safe Senders'
- Enter the following addresses and click 'Add to list >>'
- Open your Outlook mailbox.
- Select Options from the top right (next to the question mark).
- Select More options > Safe and blocked senders (under Preventing junk email) > Safe senders.
- In the space provided, enter the address. Example: You can either enter a specific email address or use *xxxxx.com or @xxxxx.com to whitelist the domain (replace the xxxxx with the domain name).
- Select Add to list.
- First, find the email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email (do not open, just select) and click the Not Spam button.
- Next, go to your inbox and select the “Promotions” tab and open the email that you have received from us.
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to Reply.
- Click Add Harris Teeter to Contacts list.
- Log into Yahoo! Mail
- Go to Options
- Click on 'Blocked Addresses'
- Look for email@example.com , if it is there, highlight it and click 'Remove Block'
- Next, Click on 'Contacts' - one of the tabs on left side of page
- Click 'Add Contact' button
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the Email field
- Click the 'Save' button
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Select Options from the top menu > Mail Options > Filters > Add Filter.
- Select Filters.
- Click "Add Filter".
- In the top row, labeled From Header, select contains from the pull down menu. Enter the address in the text box next to the pull down menu. Example: You can either give a specific email address or use @xxxxx.com or *xxxxx.com to whitelist the domain (replace the xxxxx with the domain name).
- Move down to the bottom where there is the option Move the message to. Select Inbox from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Add Filter button once again.
- Never hit the "Report Spam" button. Hitting this button may prevent you from getting email from all members who contact you. If you hit the "Report Spam" button by mistake, please take the following steps to make sure you continue to get your email. Access the "Spam Folder" in the lower right–hand corner of your mailbox. Click on the harristeetermail.com email that you mistakenly reported as spam in the spam folder. Click on the "This is not Spam" button at the bottom of the spam folder. Please complete these simple steps to make sure you receive all harristeetermail.com emails.
- Add harristeetermail.com email address to your AOL Email Address Book.
- Starting from your AOL Homepage
- Under Mail in top left corner click Read
- Under Mail Options pull down to Address Book
- Click Add
- Under Primary Email Address select other email then type email@example.com
- Click Save
Unfortunately, shopping lists created in our e-VIC email can not be "transferred" to the Express lane online shopping software. Our e-VIC list was created for printing and taking into our stores.
Based on items you have recently purchased, these recommendations are for similar items in like categories that you have not purchased or purchase infrequently. As we continue to build our recommendations engine, we are interested in getting your feedback about the items recommended to help personalize your shopping experience at Harris Teeter.
You will be automatically entered into any sweepstakes connected to our e-VIC program if you are already a member or if you sign up for e-VIC during the designated time period.
Yes. Just click "View All Specials" in your e-VIC email and you can see all the advertised weekly specials at Harris Teeter that week.
e-VIC notifies you when items you regularly buy are on sale! It's like having a personal shopper scan the weekly ad and identify your best deals.
You can also create your own shopping list. Just by clicking on the Create Shopping List link in your email, you will be connected to our online Shopping List Creation site. It's easy, just click on the photo of the item and it automatically gets added to your personalized shopping list.
Look for special e-VIC only discounts and programs in your email each week as well. Our e-VIC only discounts are special savings available only to e-VIC members. The discount is automatically taken at the register, no coupons to clip or carry!
You are also automatically entered for special sweepstakes as well.
Just by clicking on the Create Shopping List link in your email, you will be connected to our online Shopping List Creation site. It's easy, just click on the plus sign located in the bottom right corner of each item's image and it automatically gets added to your personalized shopping list.
Sale prices are based on your home store. If you want to change your home store you can do so clicking the "change your home store" link located in the email.
There are several reasons in which e-VIC might not allow you to register. If your name has changed and is now different than it was when you first obtained a VIC card it will not allow you to register. If there is a misspelling in either your registration or our database, it will not allow you to connect. Also, since e-VIC is based on shopping history, if you have recently obtained a VIC card for the first time, e-VIC will not recognize your information. Should any of these issues occur, you will receive an error message and our Customer Relations personnel will be glad to assist you by calling 1-800-432-6111, option 2 or click the Contact Us portion of our website.
e-VIC members must be VIC card holders- there is no cost for this service.
Just go to 'Specials' and provide your email address, select 'e-VIC Top 10', 'e-VIC Coupons' or 'Savings Alerts' and you will be prompted to Subscribe to e-VIC. From there you will be able to select your e-VIC store and then complete the sign up process!
If you are registering for a Harris Teeter account, simply check the box on the registration page, select your e-VIC store and you will be subscribed!
For Outlook.com (Formerly Hotmail):
Ensure the safe mailing lists box has the address you entered, and select OK.
For Yahoo -Option #1
For Yahoo- Option #2:
Please add our email addresses, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your AOL address book. (Just click on the address book in your email account, put both addresses on your list of addresses, and click "add.")
Emails from these addresses will go to your AOL Inbox