Patriotic Grazing Boards
Making plans for the 4th of July? You’ve no doubt been told to bring an appetizer or dessert. And while you could bring chips and dip or some brownies, you could take things up a notch… with one of these EPIC Grazing Boards.
Let your pride in the red, white, and blue shine! With colorful cupcakes, vibrant fruits, meats, and cheeses, and (lots of) candy, these patriotic grazing boards will be the star of the party!
Red, White and Blue Charcuterie Board
Bring #allthethings to the party with this Red, White and Blue Charcuterie Board. Begin assembling your tray with the largest items first, then fill in any spaces with candies and small fruits. Use a cookie cutter to make cheese stars as the final garnish.
- Red: Freeze-Dried Strawberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Cranberries, Red Bell Peppers, Snacking Tomatoes, Salsa
- White: Assorted Cheeses and Crackers
- Blue: Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, Black Olives, Rock Candy, Blueberries, Blackberries, Blue Cheese, Goat Cheese Rolled in Berries, Sour Gummy Bears
Kid-Friendly Grazing Board
Try adding a few “new-to-them” ingredients to inspire little foodies with this Kid-Friendly Grazing Board. Be sure to cut up grapes, marshmallows and other ingredients if you expect guests under the age of three!
- Teething crackers, cheese sticks, assorted fruits, marshmallows, candies, pudding (with food coloring, if desired), yogurt covered pretzels, and sprinkles
Sweet Treat Dessert Board
Where’d everybody go? They’re probably crowded around the Sweet Treat Dessert Board! From classic candies to cupcakes and more, these treats are irresistible!
- Cupcakes with assorted colors and topped with cherries, red velvet mini-cakes, strawberry-swirled pound cake slices, yogurt covered pretzels, cookie sandwiches rolled in patriotic sprinkles, candies, and fruits
Katie Harding is the publisher of Forks and Folly . A self-taught cook and die-hard foodie, Katie lives in Charlotte with her husband and three boys. Besides cooking and eating, she loves craft beers, running, and napping.