Old World Christmas King Crab Blown Glass Ornament
Beach lovers will enjoy having this king crab ornament hanging from their tree this holiday season!
Key Product Features
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 1.5 X 3.75 X 2
This mighty crustacean can weigh up to 24 pounds, have five foot leg span and can live to the ripe old age of 30! There are nearly 120 species of this regal crab, who dwell in both warm and cold water. They can't swim but they can travel 100 miles when it is time to mate. They are also a delicious delicacy for those that eat seafood. While you can't enjoy the taste of this King Crab ornament, you certainly can enjoy the wonderful details and glittery accents when hanging it on your Christmas tree, or even giving it as a gift!