IMUSA Caldero with Glass Lid & Wood-Look Handles
The IMUSA Caldero is the ‘workhorse’ of any Hispanic kitchen due to its versatility and unique design. The Caldero (or ‘cauldron’ in English) has rounded sides, a tight fitting lid, and superior heat distribution. Calderos are used to cook rice, beans, braise meat, and simmer stews and soups.
- Double Side Handles for Easy Transport
- Durable and Versatile, Perfect for Everyday Cooking
- Ideal for Rice, Beans, Braise Meat, Simmer Stews, Soups and More.
- Tempered Glass Lid with Steam Vent
- Woodlook Soft Touch handle