Fatwood Fire Starter Sticks | Stylish Storage Box | Start a Fire with just 2 Sticks | 10 LBS
Stylish wooden storage box
Billy Buckskin Fatwood comes in a stylish wooden storage box! This box looks great sitting next to your fireplace. It is made with side handles for easy transport and a sliding lid for easy access to the contents. The bonus is that this crate is reusable once the fatwood is finished!
100% All-Natural Wood
- RICH IN RESIN - Fatwood is made from some of the most resin-rich pine trees in the world. This resin is what allows fatwood to burn so incredibly well! When burning, fatwood produces black smoke, but do not be alarmed as the burning resin makes the smoke black.
- STYLISH WOODEN STORAGE BOX - When you purchase this product, you will receive a 10 lb box of fatwood. When lighting a fire, you only require 2-3 sticks at a time. Each stick is roughly 8 inches long and 0.3 - 1.25 inches thick.
- HOW TO USE - Simply place 2-3 sticks of fatwood in the center of your kindling, light one of the sticks and watch the fire start before your eyes! Sometimes you will need to hold a match on one spot of fatwood for a couple of seconds to get the resin to flow and then light. Each piece is different so some may take longer than others.
- BURNS EVEN WHEN WET - Because of the incredibly high resin content in fatwood, it can burn even when it is wet! This is perfect for use in any condition. It works just as well as starting a campfire surrounded by snow or starting a BBQ in the heat of summer.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & ALL NATURAL - All Billy Buckskin Co. fatwood is eco-friendly. Made from dead tree stumps in the jungles of Mexico, fatwood is 100% natural and is not altered by any manmade chemicals!