Crunchy and delicious, our fresh bunch carrots are as popular for their taste as they are for their nutritional value. They’re low in calories and a single serving contains high levels of beta carotene. Sold with their greens intact, bunch carrots can be roasted whole or peeled and chopped any way you like.
- Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Bunch carrots are terrific roasted whole or peeled and chopped any way you like
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher
- Fresh, crunchy and sweet
- Potatoes, leafy greens, herbs, spices, brown sugar, maple syrup, cinammon, guacamole, hummus, and peanut butter
- Greens should be removed from bunch carrots as soon as possible, cut about 2-inches above the root. Wrap carrots in a paper towel and place in a plastic bag or use a perforated bag to prevent condensation. Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears
- A single serving of carrots provides more than 50% of the daily recommended value of vitamin A