DIY Milk Jug Watering Can
Milk Jug Watering Can
DIY Difficulty Level: 2 (Moderate)
Have extra little helpers? Arm them with their own DIY Milk Jug Watering Can and knock out watering the household plants in no time!
- Milk jug with cap, washed thoroughly.
- Safety pin
- Carefully heat the end of a safety pin and insert it through the lid of the milk jug lid.
- Repeat the process multiple times until you have plenty of holes for water passage.
- Fill the jug with water and seal the lid tightly back on.
- Time to water the plants!