Glitter Mason Jars
DIY Difficulty Level: 1 (Easy)
Add a little sparkle to your daily beauty regimen! This glitter mason jar is perfect for storing makeup brushes, but could also be used for craft supplies or cooking utensils.
- Mason Jars
- Spray paint
- Craft glue
- Clear Acrylic Sealer (spray)
- Gather your mason jars and paint. Use a drop cloth, paper bags, or newspapers to create a safe space to spray paint.
- Give the mason jars a light spray of paint on all sides, making sure to get the paint underneath the raised lettering. Once completely dry, repeat the process. Allow to dry completely.
- Coat the painted mason jar in sections with craft glue. While wet, sprinkle on glitter - enough to completely cover the jar. Repeat the process until the entire jar is coated. Once dry, tap the jar gently on a covered surface to remove excess glitter.
- Allow to dry, then cover with several coats of clear acrylic sealer, ensuring the sealant dries between each coat.
- After the final clear coat has dried, fill the jar with whatever you like and enjoy!