DIY Difficulty Level: 1 (Easy)
Kids will have so much fun making homemade slime. This no-Borax recipe lets you customize colors and scents using McCormick® Food Colors and Extracts.
- 1 bottle (4 oz.) white school glue
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. water
- McCormick® Assorted NEON! Food Colors & Egg Dye
- McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye
- Your favorite McCormick® flavored extract
- 1 tsp. contact lens solution
Mix glue and baking soda in medium glass bowl until well blended.
Stir in water and desired food color(s) and extract(s) until well blended and you get the color and smell you want.
Stir in contact solution until mixture becomes difficult to stir. Knead with hands until you form a ball that is slightly wet, but not sticky.
Store in an airtight container when not using.
While this slime looks and smells yummy, it is not edible. The addition of extract(s) is for scent only.