Welcome Back for the 2014-15 TIE School Year!
It’s August, and that means that TIE is back in session! Since 1998, Harris Teeter has donated over $21 Million to local schools through Together in Education Is your school taking full advantage of this program? Be sure to re-link your VIC card today, and encourage other parents and supporters to link their VIC cards. Our top-earning schools are the ones that get started early each year!
We want all of our schools to continue to increase their links and dollars raised! Review the tips below that could help your school be more successful in our TIE program, and get started early for the 2014-15 school year!
Harris Teeter would love to hear what your school has done with their TIE earnings. Please share your stories with us at TIE@harristeeter.com. Remember the more links your school gets the more money your school can earn!
- Start a binder for all of your TIE communications (coordinator login information, How the TIE program works, etc.)
- Keep your TIE Coordinator information current; make changes before August 1st to be sure your school does not miss out on any important communications for the new year.
- Find out when your school releases information about the upcoming school year, such as assigned teachers, new class schedules, etc. Use this opportunity to remind your parents to link their VIC card starting on August 1st.
- Use the Mass Link option in the TIE Coordinator section to link parents during the school year. Sign them up at your open house events, large school functions, sporting events, etc. Just collect the last name and VIC card, it’s that easy!
- Make a direct link to our TIE section from your school website to ensure the linking process is that much easier for parents.
- Get support from your local community by educating community members about Together In Education and asking them to link to your school at your local Harris Teeter. Starting August 1st, teach your community members how much they can help your school. Find out how you can schedule your school at one of our stores.
- Most importantly, learn all about how the TIE program works and teach your parents and community members. Your schools will earn money when customers purchase Harris Teeter Brand items only or fill a prescription at our pharmacy. Visit our Together in Education Details page for complete details on the TIE program.
Don’t forget ALL VIC cards will need to be RE-LINKED for the 2014-15 school year starting August 1st. Contact parents and community members for support, it is easy and linking your VIC card does not cost you ANYTHING!
||TIE Express Lane Promotion
Use Express Lane between September 3 and October 28, 2014, and Harris Teeter will donate 10% of your total order to your TIE school!
Customers must be linked to a valid TIE school at the time of purchase.
Click here to learn more
||2014 TIE Re-Link Sweepstakes
Link your VIC card today and be entered for a chance to win $200 in Harris Teeter gift cards!
Click here to learn more
Top Earning Schools for 2013-14
|Grimsley Senior High - Choral Program (3,187 links)
|Page High School (2,190 links)
|Providence High School Rugby Club (1,350 links)
|Randolph Elementary School PTA (1,271 links)
|Providence High School PTSO (1,066 links)
|Lynn Road Elementary School (1,335 links)
|Hoffman-Boston Elementary School (727 links)
|Creighton's Corner PTA (340 links)
|WH Taylor Elementary School (1165 links)
|Sgt. Eugene Ashley High NJROTC (1,526)