Welcome back to the 2012-13 TIE school year!
We are wishing all of our schools the best of luck this year with our TIE program. We are here to help your school be successful with our program. Last year, schools earned more than $1.6 million dollars and we want to make sure your school earns cash from us this year.
Be sure your school is prepared going into the 2012-2013 school year! Review the tips below that could help your school be more successful in our TIE program:
Harris Teeter would love to hear what your school has done with their TIE earnings. Please share your stories with us at TIE@harristeeter.com. Remember the more links your school gets the more money your school can earn!
- Start a binder for all of your TIE communications (coordinator login information, How the TIE program works, etc.)
- Keep your TIE Coordinator information current; make changes before August 1st to be sure your school does not miss out on any important communications for the new year.
- Find out when your school releases information about the upcoming school year, such as assigned teachers, new class schedules, etc. Use this opportunity to remind your parents to link their VIC card starting on August 1st.
- Use the Mass Link option in the TIE Coordinator's section to link parents during the school year. Sign them up at your open house events, large school functions, sporting events, etc. Just collect the last name and VIC card, it’s that easy!
- Make a direct link to our TIE section from your school website to ensure the linking process is that much easier for parents.
- Get support from your local community by educating community members about Together In Education and asking them to link to your school at your local Harris Teeter. Starting August 1st, teach your community members how much they can help your school. Find out how you can schedule your school at one of our stores.
- Most importantly, learn all about how the TIE program works and teach your parents and community members. Your schools will earn money when customers purchase Harris Teeter Brand items only or fill a prescription at our pharmacy. Visit our Together in Education Details page for complete details on the TIE program.
Don’t forget ALL VIC cards will need to be RE-LINKED for the 2012-2013 school year. Contact parents and community members for support, it is easy and linking your VIC card does not cost you ANYTHING!
Top Earning Schools for 2011-12
|Barcroft Elementary School
|Grimsley Senior High - Choral Program
|East Meck Band Booster
|Hopewell High School Jrotc
|W H Taylor Elementary School
|St. Thomas More School
||Chapel Hill, NC
|Lynn Road Elementary School
|Mill Run Elementary
|St. Andrews Elementary School