Skip Main Navigation
TIE Check Re-Issue Form
Not Currently Logged In.

If your school has lost a payout check or has found an expired check, then you may turn this form in and receive a re-issued check. If you have the expired check it needs to be sent in along with this form. If you are requesting a new check because you lost it, then you may simply fax this form or email it to

Mailing Address:
PO Box 400
Matthews NC 28106-0400

Click here for the Check Re-Issue Form