Media Alerts and Press Releases
|Sneak Peek of new 24 Hour Harris Teeter Store
Friday, October 27, 2006
||Sneak Peek of new 24 Hour Harris Teeter Store|
||Tuesday, November 14, 2006|
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, 5:30pm
Taste of Teeter, 5:30pm - 8:00pm
||Lansdowne Town Center|
19350 Winmeade Drive
Leesburg, VA 20176
Immediately following the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, Harris Teeter will host a Taste of Teeter. This event is a complimentary in-store sampling of a variety of fine wines.
Harris Teeter’s official first day of business is Wednesday, November 15. Grand opening festivities will continue throughout the weekend. Below are some of the highlights:
Friday, November 17
Saturday, November 18
- Grand Opening demos will provide guests with free Harris Teeter specialty product samples from 4pm - 8pm.
- e-VIC mobile gives guests an opportunity to sign up for the service that notifies them when items they regularly buy are on sale from 3pm – 7pm.
Features and Departments:
- Grand Opening demos will provide guests with free Harris Teeter specialty product samples from 10am - 2pm.
- Harry the Dragon the Harris Teeter mascot will visit with children from 11am - 3pm.
- Harry the Dragon Hot Dog Wagon will be in front of the store serving up tasty treats from 11am-3pm.
- e-VIC mobile gives guests an opportunity to sign up for the service that notifies them when items they regularly buy are on sale from 11am – 3pm.
Full Service Meat Department with Harris Teeter Rancher and Reserve Angus Beef • Fishermans Market Seafood Department • Certified Green Thumb Experts and produce from around the world in our Farmers Market • Full Service Fresh Foods Department • Specialty Foods • Rotisserie Chicken, Pork Or Turkey • International Foods • Imported Cheeses • Sushi • Wine Consultant • Coinstar • Money Gram • Wine Imported & Domestic Beer • Fresh Cut Flowers • Pharmacy • Starbucks • Pharmacy • On Line Shopping
Harris Teeter, Inc. with headquarters in Matthews, NC, is a subsidiary of Ruddick Corporation (NYSE:RDK). Harris Teeter is the 40th largest supermarket in the United States with 2004 sales of $2.57 billion. The grocery store chain employs over 15,000 associates and has 155 stores in North and South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, and Florida.