When: Wednesday, September 15, 2004
Where: 1750 Hwy. 160 West
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Grand Opening festivities will run throughout the weekend. Here are some of the highlights:
Friday, September 17
- Taste of Teeter will provide guests with free Harris Teeter specialty product samples from 4pm - 8pm.
Saturday, September 18
- Meet Curly Neal, Harlem Globetrotter legend and get an autographed photo from 11am – 3pm.
- Taste of Teeter will provide guests with free Harris Teeter specialty product samples from 10am - 2pm.
- Harry the Dragon Hotdog Wagon will provide guests with hotdogs and soda's from 10am – 2pm.
- Harry the Dragon the Harris Teeter mascot will visit with children from 10am - 2pm.
Features and Departments:
Full Service Meat Department with Harris Teeter Rancher and Reserve Angus Beef • Full Service Fishermans Market Seafood Department • Certified Green Thumb Experts and produce from around the world in our Farmers Market • Full Service Fresh Foods Department • Specialty Foods • Rotisserie Chicken, Pork Or Turkey • International Foods • Imported Cheeses • Sushi • Fresh Made Pizza • Fresh Fruit Bar • Coffee Bar • Wine Consultant • Cigars • Coinstar • Money Gram • Wine Imported & Domestic Beer • Fresh Cut Flowers • Pharmacy