Media Alerts and Press Releases
|Grand Opening of New Harris Teeter Store
|Wednesday, August 4, 2004
|What: Grand Opening of New Harris Teeter Store
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
When: Wednesday, August 4, 2004
Where: 9641 Brookdale Drive
Charlotte, NC 28215
Grand Opening festivities will run throughout the weekend. Here are some of the highlights:
Friday, August 6
- Taste of Teeter will provide guests with free Harris Teeter specialty product samples from 4pm - 8pm.
- Together in Education Bus will provide customers an opportunity to learn how to raise money for local schools simply by linking their VIC card from 8am - 5pm.
Saturday, August 7
- Meet Curly Neal, Harlem Globetrotter legend and get an autographed photo from 11am – 1pm.
- Taste of Teeter will provide guests with free Harris Teeter specialty product samples from 10am - 2pm.
- Harry the Dragon hotdog wagon will provide guests with hotdogs and soda's from 10am – 2pm.
- Harry the Dragon the Harris Teeter mascot will visit with children from 10am - 2pm.
Features and Departments:
Full Service Meat Department with Harris Teeter Rancher and Reserve Angus Beef • Full Service Fishermans Market Seafood Department • Certified Green Thumb Experts and produce from around the world in our Farmers Market • Full Service Fresh Foods Department • Specialty Foods • Rotisserie Chicken, Pork Or Turkey • International Foods • Imported Cheeses • Sushi • Fresh Made Pizza • Fresh Fruit Bar • Coffee Bar • Wine Consultant • Imported & Domestic Beer • Fresh Cut Flowers • Pharmacy